We are very proud to announce that yet again we have been awarded a 5 star rating from Stafford Borough Council... Read more
For the patties:
• 4 chicken breasts, roughly chopped
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
• handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
• 4 dsp Tracklements Thai Jelly
• 4-6 tbsp plain flour
For the dipping sauce:
• 6 dsp Tracklements Thai Jelly
• handful fresh coriander, chopped
• 2 tsp red wine vinegar or water
Cover your hands in the remaining flour and divide the mixture into 8 and shape into flat rounds (you may need to keep flouring your hands or add a little more flour to the mixture if it is too sticky).
Heat the oil in a large heavy based frying pan and fry the patties, a few at a time, for 2-3 mins each side or until golden on the outside and cooked through.
Keep the patties warm in a low oven while you continue to cook the rest.
Put the Tracklements Thai Jelly, coriander and vinegar or water into a small saucepan and heat through gently.
Serve the patties with the dipping sauce and a few green leaves.