We are very proud to announce that yet again we have been awarded a 5 star rating from Stafford Borough Council... Read more
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 15g butter
• 4 chicken breasts
• 1 red onion, finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 glass white wine (approx 100 ml)
• 250ml chicken or vegetable stock
• 200ml double cream
• 3 dsp Tracklements Organic Lemon Mustard
• large handful fresh tarragon, chopped (approx 20g)
Gently fry the onion and garlic over a medium heat, in the butter mixture left in the pan, until really soft, about 10 mins.
Add the wine and leave to bubble for a few mins.
Add the stock, bring to the boil and simmer for a minute.
Whisk in the cream, 2 tbsp Tracklements Organic Lemon Mustard and half of the fresh tarragon, bring back to the boil and whisk thoroughly.
Return the chicken breasts to the pan, cook for 7-10 mins or until cooked through.
Scatter over the remaining tarragon and season to taste.
Serve the chicken with the sauce and rice and steamed green beans.